- Frypan ø 24 x 6.5 cm; Frypan ø 28 x 6.5 cm; Casserole ø 28 x 14 cm with Glass Lid; Casserole ø 24 x 14 cm with Glass Lid; Casserole ø 20 x 10 cm with Glass Lid; Casserole ø 16 x 8 cm with Glass Lid; 4x silicone handles
- DURABILITY, RESISTANCE & NON-STICK: Because of the firing process, outer cover is harder than ever and can last more than regular coatings.
- OVEN-READY HANDLES: Because of their naked handles ,these casseroles are highly preferred by the professional chefs in gourmet industry. Without changing casseroles , prepare your food on fire then throw into the oven without changing the casserole. 4 pcs removable silicone handles are provided to hold the casseroles at high heat levels.
- Cleaning Instructions: Immediately after cooking, cool your cookware on a heat resistant surface. Do not attempt to cool it by pouring cold water into the hot cookware. Should there be dried on food stains, soak your cookware in hot water before proceeding. Clean your cookware with mild detergent and hot water. Ideally use non-abrasive cleaning products designed for non-stick surfaces. Our cookware is designed to give you maximum performance with minimum effort. Hand washing in hot, soapy water is usually sufficient to clean the cookware. Alternatively, you can clean your cookware with dishwasher. We advise you to wash it with your hands for a longer product life.
- Usage Reminders: Do not use extreme high heat on your cookware. Avoid using hard sponge and sharp metal kitchen utensils such as forks and knives on the inner coating. Do not leave an empty cookware on a hot burner or in a heated oven after finished cooking. Position handles away from direct heat. Do not keep hot oil unattended on the cookware. Do not store food in your cookware after cooking, instead use another container
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.