- Mixing glass cocktails - Bartender Bar Tools
- Made in Germany
- Height: 16cm
- There are many ways of mixing cocktails: whether stirred in guest´s glasses or just shacked with a shaker. But there is a third possibility to prepare cocktails: to stir the ingredients in a mixing or bar glass.
- All ingredients should be well mixed up.
- Pour your desired ingredients and ice cubes in the mixing glass and stir with a bar spoon.
- Strain the drink with a sieve or strainer in the guest´s glass. Martini´s or a Manhattan are classical cocktails which are prepared in a mixing glass.
- These classical drinks will be prepared with ice cubes, but served without.
- You will take this mixing glass if you prepare a cocktail with carbonic acid or if you prepare a cocktail with a vivid color. Cocktails with viscously ingredients such as juice, milk, cream, syrups or eggs should be mixed in a shaker and not stirred.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.