- Material: Crystalline
- Made in Germany
- Height (cm): 15,0
Diameter (cm): 9,0
Capacity (ml): 600
- This classical mixing glass by BAR AID is made of glass and handcrafted. It has a height of approx. 15,0cm, a diameter of approx. 9,0cm and a capacity of 600ml. All measurements can vary due to the uniqueness.
- Furthermore this mixing glass is equipped with a spout.
- The glass has a thick base which gives enough stability. Compared to common mixing glass the base is not too thick.
- This way it won´t store heat that easily and the glass won´t break or crack. Moreover the mixing glass has a heavy weight of 650g and is dishwasher suitable.
- We recommend a manual cleaning during your work and a dishwasher cleaning at the end of your shift.
- You will need a mixing glass to stir cocktails with thin ingredients.
- Viscously ingredients such as syrups, juice, milk, cream or eggs are not that easy to mix together.
- Due to this characteristic your would shake these ingredients. Moreover there won´t be any small bubbles when stirring and the drink will be clear. Martini´s or a Manhattan are classical drinks which should be stirred.
- Use ice cubes with a mixing glass to stir a drink. This way the ice won´t break and water-down your drink.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.