- Freiburg wenge Wood
- Made in Germany
- The grinder has a two-stage geometry. In the coarse tooth area, the spice is broken and passed on to the fine tooth area, where the
- spice is ground to the desired degree of grinding. This is how the grinder gets the best out of every spice.
- Our range offers a variety of different models and materials. This, combined with first-class function and quality, make the
- ZASSENHAUS mills a reliable and attractive partner for cooking and at the table.
- Grinding more precisely with Zassenhaus!
- Suitable for pepper, salt, spices and dried herbs
- The patented ZASSENHAUS grinding mechanism is harder than steel
- and absolutely wear-proof and corrosion-free
- The bodies and technical components are exclusively made of high quality materials
- The precise grinding mechanism offers a perfect function
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.