- Singer Tradition 2263: Simple and complete sewing machine, ideal for all seamstresses! Sewing has never been so easy!
- The Singer Tradition 2263 sewing machine is suitable for everyday sewing work as well as for more sophisticated work.
- With a power of 85W, the Tradition 2263 has 22 stitch programs, a 4-stroke buttonhole system as well as simplified threading.
- A machine that allows you to adjust the stitch length and width. 23 essential stitches to start sewing, 6 stitches, 11 decorative, 5 elastics. Easy to use, the Tradition 2263 sewing machine has very complete functions for use according to your needs. Removal from the worktop, Singer
- Tradition 2263 becomes free arm to facilitate sewing on tubular parts such as pants, sleeves and cuffs.
- The controls for choosing stitches and sewing parameters are conveniently located on the front of the machine and easy to use.
- Features and functions of the sewing machine: 7 utility stitches, 1 semi-automatic 4-step buttonhole, 17 decorative stitches. 23 stitch programs. 6-head feed dogs for a steady advance of your fabric.
- A free arm for tubular seam (sleeves, pant cuffs) and reverse for bar tack. Work surface lighting.
- Graduated needle plate: a guarantee of a precise result. Horizontal spool holder, for a regular unwinding of the thread
- Adjustable stitch length.
- Integrated accessory box: 1 brush 1 claw cover plate. 1 button sewing foot. 1 braiding foot. 1 buttonhole foot. 1 bar for straight seam. Wire cutter. Sewing machine delivered with protective cover.
- Dimensions: L.38 x H. 29.5 x P.18.5 cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.