- Waffles are a favorite treat for children and adults. Do you want to treat your friends at a home party with fragrant waffles with various toppings? Waffle maker 1973/00 from the Party Time series will help you.
- The Ariete 1973 waffle maker from the Party Time series in a retro design allows you to bake a pair of fluffy square waffles at the same time.
- Thanks to the non-stick plates, the waffles brown but not burn. That the plates are hot and the device is ready for use, will be reported by the indicator light on the lid of the waffle iron.
- Gently pour the dough into the molds and, with the lid closed, wait 5 to 8 minutes. Ready waffles
- easy to remove. You just have to pour them with chocolate, berry sauce, honey, etc.
- The waffle iron can be stored upright, so it is compact and takes up very little space in the drawers in your kitchen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.