- Wood dark stained
- Height 75cm
- Made in Germany
- Our mills have the original ZASSENHAUS grinding mechanism made of German high-performance ceramics.
- The quality grinder, injection molded and fired at 1,700 °C.
- The grinder has a two-stage geometry. In the coarse tooth area, the spice is broken and passed on to the fine tooth area, where the
spice is ground to the desired degree of grinding. This is how the grinder gets the best out of every spice.
- Our range offers a variety of different models and materials. This, combined with first-class function and quality, make the
- ZASSENHAUS mills a reliable and attractive partner for cooking and at the table.
- suitable for pepper, salt, spices and dried herbs
- The patented ZASSENHAUS grinding mechanism is harder than steel
and absolutely wear-proof and corrosion-free
- the bodies and technical components are exclusively made of high quality materials
- the precise grinding mechanism offers a perfect function
• Grinding result
- 6 different adjustments from fine grind (1) to coarsely crushed (6)
- Degree of grinding remains exactly the same while refilling and can always be seen on the adjustment ring
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.